Friday, February 6, 2009at 1:42 PM
Some days ago, we asked koinup members to tell us the sim they love the most....Actually, they picked 5 sites:
1) Tempura Island (the awesome japanese naturalistic hotspot)
2) Templum ex Obscurum (the mystical and wonderful sim created by Baron Grayson)
3) Unintended Water (the amazing sim and fav hangout for the toilet installation crew)
4) Beguile (also known as Lost World)
5) Immersiva (the sculpture park of the metaverse artist Bryn Oh)
Each day in Second Life, new sims open and fantastic places spread out from the grid!
I invite to have a look at the latest one discovered!
and hopefully, we will commit ourself to expand the Places section to other worlds, along with SL, to give further enjoyment to our community!
(photo above "forest of autumn" by Narshe Talbot)